TC Jacks Membership benefits:
- Free participation in outdoor practice, pickup and scrimmage sessions
- Free use of club equipment, including balls, nets, etc. during pick-up games, leagues, and tournaments
- League players will save $10 per session per team
- Reduced league and tournament fees when representing a Jacks sponsored team
- Discount, or free entry to select Jacks social events
- New website (coming soon), optimized to player involvement and development
- New and exciting social opportunities
- Dedicated Team Ball per league team
- Discounted uniforms and apparel
- Dedicated Team Management
- Affiliation with the IGLFA and US LGBT Soccer
- Voting privileges and right to run for Board positions
- Opportunity to represent the Jacks in local, national and international tournaments
- Pride in knowing you are reducing stigma in sport and growing the opportunity for all to play the game of Soccer
- Arranged fund raising opportunities to offset fees, dues and costs
- And much more!
TC Jacks Club Membership is valid through 01/01/2018.
To become a member, read our liability waiver and our code of conduct, fill out the membership form below, and pay the $25 yearly membership fee via paypal! Pay by check (payable to TC Jacks) to save some money, or pay via paypal plus the transaction fee. Membership dues directly impact organization costs such as outreach, web hosting, low-income player subsidies, field rental for open soccer, and other needs as determined by the Board. Financial reporting is available to members upon request. We hope you will find pride in being a member of the only soccer organization in Minnesota to drive opportunities for soccer, social change, and community development specifically for LGBT persons and our Allies in the community.
You have been given notice of the documents below, please review each document.
Step 1 of 2: Complete the Membership Registration (the form below not working? Click Here)
Step 2 of 2: Order your Membership Online
Paypal ($25 plus service fee = $28.16) [League players can add $25 to their league dues payment to avoid trans. fee]
Check (Payable To: TC Jacks Mail To: 4000 Clinton Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55409)
*Leagues are geared towards competitive play and players. For those learning the game and playing recreational we encourage you to attend open soccer.
League players must agree to and abide by the TC Jacks Player Charter.
Members are highly encouraged to add our calendar to your calendar: TC Jacks Calendar
Membership Packets below contain the organization constitution valid Jan 2016-Jan 2017 and the roles of the board. We look forward to serving you and the community.